Advanced Engineering Services (AES) headquartered in San Jose and Technical center in Livonia, MI, Bangalore and Chennai in India. AES has Systems, ME, EE, Software, Controls Engineering experts to work onsite at the customer location, managing and coordinating cost-effective offshore engineering team.
AES capabilities include complete system design with a blend of fully automatic and semi-automatic stations, palletized assembly systems, and standalone stations. AES has served customers in their product development and engineering projects in the categories of mechanical, software, industrial, Robotic Simulation, electronics, PCB design, assembly and fabrication, plastic components, FEA and CFD, fabrication, machine tool, injection molding, sheet metal design, jig & fixture, composites, special purpose machine, pick & drop automation equipment, rotating tool, assembly design, CMM machine, rapid prototyping, automation design, structural design and many other manufacturing industries.
AES provides engineering, design, high-end analysis, integration, testing, prototype and manufacturing services 24/7 at the good cost. We are focused on providing services in multiple domains at low cost and have engineering centers and resources both onshore (San Jose CA, Los Angeles CA and Texas Dallas, Detroit MI) and offshore centers (Chennai and Bangalore, India).
AES value-add and benefits to their customers are
- Time savings because of Onshore Offshore 24/7 Work cycle and support
- Accelerate Design, Analysis and Integration projects
- Reduced Design cost and NO overhead for the customer
- Customers have full access to AES global existing infrastructure (Manpower, Hardware and Software)
- AES supports customer to take care of their peak and valley loads and resource management
- AES establishes Dedicated Design and R&D center on need basis
- Complete Integration and Automation Tool Design and Build