VEHICLE CHASSIS & SAFETY
Achieving safe and comfortable ride requires good safety integration with exchange of sensor information between braking, suspension and steering modules. AES’s expertise in the integration of the active and passive safety technologies can help to make the vehicle more safer without compromising the comfort of occupants. AES’s chassis & safety services are mainly focused on the following sub-domains:
- Electronic Brakes
- Hydraulic Brakes
- Electric Parking Brake
- Dependent Suspension
- Independent Suspension
- Air Suspension
- Passive Safety
- Active Safety
- Integrated Safety
- ADAS Systems
- Vehicle Access Sensors
- Dynamics and Comfort
AES’s Capabilities in Vehicle Chassis & Safety:
- Complete design of Front & Rear suspension along with complete corner module
- Sub-frame and Chassis.
- Underbody packaging like Brake Lines, Exhaust, fuel tank, wheel, Wishbone, Control Rod, Suspension
Torsion Bar etc.
- Engine compartment packaging and Vehicle Integration.
- DFMEA, DVP’s & Design reviews, conducting FEA analysis and optimization of design.
- Resolving Validation concerns during vehicle development.
AES’s Services in Vehicle Chassis & Safety:
- Design of brake systems including brake pedals to brake pads
- Simulation analysis of brake performance and cooling
- Acoustic simulation of braking system
- Designing new suspension systems (Double Wishbones, McPherson Strut, Multi-link)
- Design of air suspension systems
- Control systems for variety of driving maneuvers
- Design for optimal combination of weight, cost, function, manufacturability and styling
Benefits of Our Services-
- Cost Reduction
- Efficient Product Lifecycle Management
- Product Improvement
- Safety Considerations
- Vendor-Driven Change
Working with AES can help customers to access global talent and work with them very closely. The AES provides 24/7 support for all the services with onshore workforce in USA and offshore workforce in India. AES can help customers during peak and valley loads in their staffing and engineering requirements. Customers can focus on innovation while AES helps them in all engineering activities. AES is equipped with the right infrastructure to achieve overall cost reduction without compromising performance.