AUTOMOTIVE & HEAVY ENGINEERING
AES with its unique Global Delivery Model has been successfully partnering with heavy engineering companies worldwide in shouldering their efforts to build world-class
products in the shortest possible times.
AES experience in heavy engineering caters to segments such as Rail, Defense, Material handling, Wind and Process Equipment.
Rail & Defense –
- Design Of Railway Coach Frames
- Bogie Bolster
- Battle Tank Suspension
Material Handling Equipments
- Design Of Construction Equipment Frames
- Design Of Material Handling Equipment Such As Stacker Reclaimer And Port Equipment’s Such As Ship Loader And Unloader Battle Tank Suspension
- Design Of Steel Tanks
- Design Of Huge Static As Well As Mobile Structure Have Been An Important Part Of Aes Portfolio. Massive Steel Structures Are Designed Based On Iso, Fem, As Or Din Standards, Precise To Client Requirements
- Services from structure design involving design for Strength, fatigue, Vibration, buckling to selection of mechanical components such as Drives, bearings, coupling and brakes are offered by AES.
- Design of Cement Plant and Coke Oven Plant Equipments.
- Design of steel plant and process plant equipment’s is also in our portfolio.
Benefits of Our Services-
- Cost Reduction
- Efficient Product Lifecycle Management
- Product Improvement
- Safety Considerations
- Vendor-Driven Change
Working with AES can help customers to access global talent and work with them very closely. The AES provides 24/7 support for all the services with onshore workforce in USA and offshore workforce in India. AES can help customers during peak and valley loads in their staffing and engineering requirements. Customers can focus on innovation while AES helps them in all engineering activities. AES is equipped with the right infrastructure to achieve overall cost reduction without compromising performance.