AES makes the latest engineering simulation technology available to the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry for analysis of ventilation and HVAC equipment. Aes delivers the ability to shorten design cycles, optimize existing processes to improve energy efficiency, assist in efficient design of new structures and products and improve environmental safety.
MEASURABLE RESULTS CAN BE PROVIDED BY:
- Improving occupant comfort and reducing energy consumption.
- Improving safety in public buildings and industrial applications.
- Optimizing design and meeting specifications.
- Providing consistent indoor ventilation by modeling of external flows.
- Accurately modeling refrigerant flows.
- Decreasing material costs.
- Equipment Sizing and Selection.
- Energy efficiency analysis.
- Plant room layout including detailed sections.
- Duct Layout.
- Reflected ceiling plans.
- Chilled water riser service route layout.
- Equipment schedules.
- Duct fabrication Drawing.
- Compare performance of flow characteristics in the domain with Fan and without actual fan
- Bench marking the solution to use these characteristics in the actual Electronic model to reduce the complexity in meshing and to reduce computational resources.
Benefits of Our Services-
- Cost Reduction
- Efficient Product Lifecycle Management
- Product Improvement
- Safety Considerations
- Vendor-Driven Change
Working with AES can help customers to access global talent and work with them very closely. The AES provides 24/7 support for all the services with onshore workforce in USA and offshore workforce in India. AES can help customers during peak and valley loads in their staffing and engineering requirements. Customers can focus on innovation while AES helps them in all engineering activities. AES is equipped with the right infrastructure to achieve overall cost reduction without compromising performance.