CONTROLLER CIRCUIT DESIGN
- The control circuit is necessary for the operation which starts and stops at specified places and at specified time is presented. The operations are generally controlled by electromechanical relays with a large number of contacts and limit switches.
- Controller Circuit Design team comprises of results-driven highly motivated energetic individuals with rich progressive experience in Design, development & validation of analog circuits, ADC/DAC circuits, Signal conditioning schemes.
- Design, Development of 16/32/64 bit micro controller/ processors based circuits, Memory interface circuits, and digital circuits. Design & development buck, boost, flyback, forward converter topologies.
- Expertise in heat sink selection and hot swappable power supply design. Electronic counting technique has also been suitably used.
- Different logical and switching schemes to be used have been developed by writing all the logical and sequential operations in the form of constraint equations, then solving them with the help of Boolean algebra.
- Boolean operations are performed by different logical and switching circuits. The entire control circuit has been constructed and tested, and the results were found to be in conformity
Benefits of Our Services-
- Cost Reduction
- Efficient Product Lifecycle Management
- Product Improvement
- Safety Considerations
- Vendor-Driven Change
Working with AES can help customers to access global talent and work with them very closely. The AES provides 24/7 support for all the services with onshore workforce in USA and offshore workforce in India. AES can help customers during peak and valley loads in their staffing and engineering requirements. Customers can focus on innovation while AES helps them in all engineering activities. AES is equipped with the right infrastructure to achieve overall cost reduction without compromising performance.