Safeguard-RHICS Reticle Handling, Inspection, and Cleaning System
The Safeguard-RHICS Reticle Handling, Inspection, and Cleaning System is the next generation in automated reticle handling, inspection, and cleaning of reticles up to 230 mm (9″) square. The Safeguard-RHICS provides improved stepper utilization and reduced lithography rework as a result of defect-free reticles.
The Safeguard-RHICS’s unique design meets the high demand of today’s lithography and mask house requirements. This tool includes Optional Pellicle Removal System and automated pellicle mounter.
- Configurations with up to 4 BOLTS Interface compliant Load Ports.
- SEMI compliant Load Ports.
- OHT compliant interface.
- ISO Class 3 or better operating environment.
- Intuitive software interface for fast and reliable sorting.
- Recipe driven sorting routines.
- HMI featuring 15” LCD panel computer with touch screen.
- Small footprint.
- Supports multiple reticle pods such as 200mm SMIF, 150mm SMIF, Canon, Nikon, and ASML.
- SEMI S2 and S8 Compliant.
Supported Cassette Types
- 150mm Reticle SMIF POD.
- 200mm Reticle SMIF Pod.
- HOYA Reticle Shipping Box.
- Clamshell Shipping Box.
- Canon Stepper Box.
- Nikon Stepper Box.
- ASML Stepper Box.
- Toppan Shipping Box.
- 1µm,10µm or greater automated particle detection system.
- Optional Pellicle removal system and automated pellicle mounter.
- Bright Light Inspection System.
- N2 Particle Removal System with in-line 0.03µm particle filtration and ionization.
- Temperature Control: ±0.02°C.
- Humidity Control: ±0.1% RH (Relative Humidity).
- Integrated AMC Chemical Filtration.
Benefits of Our Services-
- Cost Reduction
- Efficient Product Lifecycle Management
- Product Improvement
- Safety Considerations
- Vendor-Driven Change
Working with AES can help customers to access global talent and work with them very closely. The AES provides 24/7 support for all the services with onshore workforce in USA and offshore workforce in India. AES can help customers during peak and valley loads in their staffing and engineering requirements. Customers can focus on innovation while AES helps them in all engineering activities. AES is equipped with the right infrastructure to achieve overall cost reduction without compromising performance.