AES provides various analysis services to worldwide industries including Automobile, Heat Exchanger, Control Valves, Oil & Gas, HVAC, Power Generation. We have end-to-end solution services in the domain of virtual simulations. AES can help customers to save both time and money with the use of FEA and CFD techniques to accurately predict how a product will behave in a specific condition by modeling the complex geometry product with customer specified material model and boundary conditions even before a prototype is manufactured.
Our CFD team has significant industrial experience over many years in a number of CFD projects ranging from small models to very large distributed simulations
Our CFD capabilities
- Steady & Transient Flows.
- Different Turbulent Method .
- Incompressible and Compressible.
- Newtonian/Non-Newtonian Fluid.
- Swirling & Rotating Flows.
- Thermal Analysis.
- Flow Through Porous Media.
- Rotating Frames of Reference.
- Multiple Frames of Reference.
- Chemical reaction.
- Multiple Species Transport.
- Multi-component & Multi Phase Flow- Mixing, Flashing, Reacting Evaporation and Combustion.
AES is highly experienced in the field of Finite Element Analysis. Our unique FEA analysis approach being applied to a variety of individual problem types.
Our FEA capabilities
- Finite Element Analysis for Static & Dynamic.
- Linear and Non-linear problems in Steady state/ Transient
- Stress Analysis, Structural and Thermal analysis.
- Crash and Impact analysis.
- Fatigue and Durability analysis.
- Plastic Deformation.
- Creep Analysis.
- Rotor Dynamics.
- Harmonic, Spectrum & Random analysis.
- Transient Dynamic analysis.
- Sub-model analysis.
- Coupled field analyses.
This is tab 3
- Compare performance of flow characteristics in the domain with Fan and without actual fan
- Bench marking the solution to use these characteristics in the actual Electronic model to reduce the complexity in meshing and to reduce computational resources.