AES Provides CFD solutions in the fields such as aerodynamics, building ventilation, data centers, electronics, filtration, flow control, heat exchangers, and mixed flow.
We are capable of providing CFD analysis services for steady and transient flows, dispersed multi-phase flows, heat transfer incompressible and compressible flows, free surface flows and cavitation, Coupled Field (CFD-STRUCTURAL, CFD-THERMAL).
AES CFD Capabilities
- Steady & Transient Flows
- Laminar and Turbulent Flows
- Incompressible and Compressible Flows
- Swirling & Rotating Flows
- Conjugate Thermal Analysis
- Flow Through Porous Media
- Multi-component & Multi Phase Flow- Mixing, Flashing, Reacting flows, combustion
- Fluid Structure Interaction (Mechanical-Thermal interactions and deformations)
- Erosion Modeling
- Design Optimization studies
CFD for Fuel Cell –
- Thermal Management
- Flow Distribution
- Chemistry and Electrochemistry
- Prediction of heat loads on electrodes and electrolyte
- Enhancing heat utilization
- Stack level and cell level flow distribution
- Electrochemical reactions at interfaces
- Current Density Predictions
- Polarization Curves
CFD Industrial Capabilities
- Optimization of flow path over Power Supply, Heat Sinks etc.
- Thermal Optimization of electronic systems
- System- level thermal simulation
- Three dimensional conjugate heat transfer in an electronic package
- Natural Convection
- Thermal analysis of electronic enclosure in a harsh environment
- Compare performance of flow characteristics in the domain with Fan and without actual fan
- Bench marking the solution to use these characteristics in the actual Electronic model to reduce the complexity in meshing and to reduce computational resources.