The engineering analysis services provided by AES can help the customers to maximize the benefits from outsourcing the engineering tasks with zero risk.
AES uses a unique approach for the benefit of customers, Simulation Driven Design and Development (SD3). This unique approach can predict the behavior of a product in actual field even before prototype manufacturing. This benefits the customers by reducing the wastage of time and money in manufacturing and testing the prototypes.
- Suspension and Chassis components stiffness evaluation and Life prediction
- Powertrain Components – Thermo-mechanical simulations & Plasticity simulations
- BIW Stiffness Evaluation Software Proficiency – HyperMesh/ANSYS/ABAQUS/FE-Safe
- Full-Frontal Collision as per FMVSS and European (ECE)
- Side Impact Simulation with injury level to the passenger using dummy
- Occupant Safety including Airbag deployment and Seat belt safety test Software Proficiency – LS-
Noise, Vibration and Harshness
- Brake Squeal Simulations
- Acoustic simulations for sound pressure level inside cabin
- Powertrain NVH Software Proficiency – HyperMesh/ABAQUS/NASTRAN
Design Optimization Studies
- BIW & Chassis Topology Optimization
- Size and Shape Optimization of Suspension and Chassis components
- Optimization studies using Design Sensitivity analysis and Pareto curves for trade-off Software
Proficiency – HyperMesh/OptiStruct/Genesis/VisualDoc
- Compare performance of flow characteristics in the domain with Fan and without actual fan
- Bench marking the solution to use these characteristics in the actual Electronic model to reduce the complexity in meshing and to reduce computational resources.