Wafer Scanning System
The Wafer Scanning System provides automated inspection of 200 mm and 300 mm wafers. Employing proprietary non-destructive inspection technology, the Wafer Scanning System detects, classifies, and stores information on defects and particulates on polished bare and processed silicon wafers. The customizable Wafer Scanning System offers chipmakers low-cost, high-performance, detection of defects and particulates, thereby improving yields. The most cost-effective solution on the market, the Wafer Scanning System also lowers fab capitalization costs, lowers fab operational cost-of ownership, and improves fab profitability
- Clean room Robot.
- Up to 4 BOLTS Interface Compliant Load Ports.
- Wafer OCR & Pre-aligner.
- 1 µm, or 0.05µm or 0.06µm particle detection system.
- POD RFID reader
- ISO Class 1 environmental at wafer surface.
- CDA, XCDA, or N2 tool environment.
- ULPA Filters with 100% adjustable speed.
- Mirror Finish (#8) Stainless Steel Enclosure.
- SEMI S2&S8 Compliant.
- HMI featuring 15″ LCD panel with touch screen.
- NI Lab VIEW Software.
Inspection Technology Features
- 1 µm, or 0.05µm or 0.06µm minimum particle detection.
- Defect Classification.
- Defect size qualification up to 4 defect size ranges.
- Optimized throughput Based on wafer size.
- Optical Filtering.
- Auto Microscope Review.
- Defect Plotting.
- Auto Defect Review.
- Data Storage.
- 488nm Ar Laser Source.
- Photo Detect detection Source.
Considering the substantial investment in today’s FAB’s, and with the expected Growth in Semiconductor industry, the need for a cost effective, highly reliable and high capacity storage solutions for automated material handling system (AMHS) is essential. The unique design of the Infinity-SACS provides the following:
- High Density Storage.
- Multi Access Points.
- Scalable Storage Shelves.
- Ultra Clean Environment.
- Stocker Management System.
Benefits of Our Services-
- Cost Reduction
- Efficient Product Lifecycle Management
- Product Improvement
- Safety Considerations
- Vendor-Driven Change
Working with AES can help customers to access global talent and work with them very closely. The AES provides 24/7 support for all the services with onshore workforce in USA and offshore workforce in India. AES can help customers during peak and valley loads in their staffing and engineering requirements. Customers can focus on innovation while AES helps them in all engineering activities. AES is equipped with the right infrastructure to achieve overall cost reduction without compromising performance.