- The scalar mixer/converter plus phase (SMC+Phase) measurement class is the easiest to use, as the need for reference and calibration mixers is eliminated.
- Calibration is achieved with a combination of a power meter, comb generator (U9391C/F/G), and an ECal module or mechanical calibration kit.
- The power meter assures the highest accuracy for conversion gain/loss measurements.
- The measurement class can be used in conjunction with Option 084 for measurements of converters with fully embedded local oscillators (LOs).
- FCA controls the network analyzer’s built-in source(s) as well as external signal generators for use as CW or swept LO signals.
- Supported external sources include the ESG, EXG, MXG, and PSG series signal generators.
- Power meters including USB sensors are also controlled during calibration.
Benefits of Our Services-
- Cost Reduction
- Efficient Product Lifecycle Management
- Product Improvement
- Safety Considerations
- Vendor-Driven Change
Working with AES can help customers to access global talent and work with them very closely. The AES provides 24/7 support for all the services with onshore workforce in USA and offshore workforce in India. AES can help customers during peak and valley loads in their staffing and engineering requirements. Customers can focus on innovation while AES helps them in all engineering activities. AES is equipped with the right infrastructure to achieve overall cost reduction without compromising performance.