AUTOMATION DESIGN, TOOL & INTEGRATION
Modern experimental research requires the combination of many traditional disciplines including biology, optics, mechanics, mathematics, electronics and chemistry. AES offers uniquely solutions to bring together these areas of research with its expert engineers from diverse fields. We help our customers to move quickly from a device concept to a prototype and rapidly iterate their designs.
Optimized product design and enables New Product Introduction activities on accelerated timelines
Product support during entire life cycle. Engineers manage configuration and implement revise changes.
Certify performance of complex environmental solutions. Conduct Test for temperature, humidity, airflow, airborne particulate, shock, vibration, noise and seismic testing.
Our core capabilities
- Design and Development of Product.
- Fixture Design for Manufacturing and Assembly Processes.
- Structural Design and Analysis.
- Design for Assembly (DFM/ DFA/ DFS/Lean).
- CAE: Structural, Thermal, NVH, Fluid Dynamics, Fatigue Life Analysis and Design Optimization Solutions.
- Mold Flow, Creep, and Fill Analysis.
- Value Engineering: Alternative Design/ Manufacturing Methods.
- Engineering Documentation including: 3D Modeling.
- Prototyping, Design Validation and Product Enhancement.
- Product Packaging using eco-friendly material.